Friday, December 17, 2010

Sun's out

Woke up this morning around 7.... waited until 8 for everyone to wake up.

Trang and Tom took us to get Cao Lau.... Had two bowls... could have eaten four... food's so good it's crazy.  Saw a cute dog.

Quynh almost caused another bike accident when her shoe fell off in the middle of the street. I had to run back and get it.

Sun's out, so I skipped my massage.... actually, sun's out so Quynh made me skip my massage.

Quynh's uncle came in town today... had a good time meeting him.

Heading to the beach now.... 75'ish with a slight breeze...... probably the same in Atlanta right now (suckazz!)

Cao Lau for breakfast


cute dog... wanted to feed him, but I'm greedy

Uncles

cousins

view from the balcony

2 comments:

  1. don't let her ride anymore please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-Man...hate to keep saying this, but this is the greatest travel log in the history of travel logs. "Sun's out so Quynh made me skip my massage." I'm cryin' over here. We miss you. Promise you'll come back.

    ReplyDelete