Thursday, December 16, 2010

Excess Baggage

Woke up around 7:30 am... another precedent I'm not sure I wanted to set. Quynh's cousin Trang came come with her friend around 8:30 and took us to a place to get Banh Beo... I had never had it served this way (still in a dish) but it was really, really good. After eating 15 of them I found out that 5 is a huge amount.

Waddled home completely stuffed and found out that our bags had arrived at the shipping center across the street. Very exciting... have to admit that I was disappointed to discover that I had forgotten to pack Goldbond.

Anyway, off to go get a massage for my strained neck.... did I mention Quynh broke a moped last night? I really think I could get used to this lifestyle.

Banh Beo

The Damage done
Boxes have arrived

Can finally put on clean clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment