Saturday, December 18, 2010

I reflect the sun

Quynh's aunt made lunch... meat, veggies, rice and soup... filled up.

Quynh, Tom and I took bikes to the beach.... Tom rode with me and gave us directions.

Traffic here is crazy... lanes don't mean a thing. Beautiful views the whole way.

We parked our bikes at a restaurant on the beach and I immediately ordered Tiger beers for all of us. Tom had an ice cream instead. I drank his beer.

The beach is awesome. We got a few cushioned lounge chairs and hung out for a while.

Tom took me to get more beer... we ended up a quarter mile away sitting in plastic children's chairs watching a woman hack open a coconut like she was auditioning for a role in "Apocalypse Now."

I like coconut juice.... Walked back to our chairs 20 minutes later.... Quynh was still there.

A European couple moved their chairs in front of us and proceeded to partake in some heavy petting. Tom gave me a couple bucks to take a picture with them then told me he didn't have to visit Amsterdam anymore.

Paid our $7 tab and rode home...

Gonna go have dinner with Quynh's visiting uncle.... Bob from Oregon and his son Brandon are going to join us.

Lunch... 

Our seats on the beach
Ice Cream for our tour guide

Love that Tiger Beer
Tom's a good photographer
Well, Tom, when a man loves a woman......




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... That last picture is killin me! The beach looks beautiful... I'm pretty jealous. The current weather conditions in flowery branch are 45 degrees and raining. Love you! Glad y'all are having fun! Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that beach.looks like the couple do not care if your there

    ReplyDelete