Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm out of shape

Quynh's aunt (Trang and Tom's mom) got us Banh Mi for breakfast... Had two, but might try to get four tomorrow. The sandwiches are different here, and they are delicious.

Chin's still sore from falling on it.

Went to the beach again. Tom still trusts me enough to ride on my bike. My sedentary lifestyle caught up to me and I couldn't make it over the last bridge. Made Tom get off and help push the bike. I'm despicable.

Beach was awesome and Bob and Brandon were there. Weather is great... sunny, 75-80 degrees with a little breeze. Brandon helped split the time with Tom, so I have at least enough energy to make it through dinner. Quynh and Trang made a sand castle.

Full moon tonight, so the town turns off their lights at night and puts lanterns into the river.... At least that's how I understand it... I'll post pics when we get back.

Banh Mi 

which of these is not like the others?

castle made of sand

Tom... you still have your shirt on
He ate ice cream, cookies and spring rolls at the same time

1 comment: