Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a funny story, really?

After the beach we went to Quynh's grandmother's house on her dad's side for dinner with the family and Bob and Brandon.

Before dinner her uncle challenged me to a beer drinking contest and told me I couldn't leave unless I was drunk.

Dinner was Cao Lau (again).... I can't get sick of it... really good.

Vietnam was playing Malaysia again, so all of her uncles sat next door and watched the match... They made me drink more beer.... Ended up getting drunk enough for them  to let me leave.

Brandon joined Quynh and me for karaoke with her cousins (did I mention I was drinking?)

Sang a song then rode home.... I wiped out and threw Tom off the back of the bike... I broke my fall with my chin.... still a little tender.... Tom was not harmed. I felt terrible. I am, however,  excited that I have an excuse not to shave for a day or two...

hung-over...

The challenge has begun

making dinner

I think Hue likes Bob


Who's winning the match?



 Tich (on the left) won the competition 

voice of an angel
lost in translation




1 comment:

  1. I am surprised to see Quynh with a camera in the last photo. Eric please try not to harm the children. Love you --Ma

    ReplyDelete