Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Great Day

Woke up at 7... Quynh and Trang went and got us banh mi and coffee in a bag... Banh mi was great. Verdict's still out on bagged beverages.

Drove to the country to visit Quynh's grandmother's grave site....
About an hour drive.
Stopped for Xao on the way.... spicy soup with beef... first time. Really good.

Her uncle still lives there and owns a pharmacy. Her aunt gave me some candy.... it was a cough drop.

The grave was really pretty. Met more family members.

Stopped for more food on the way home.

Got back and went to the beach with Quynh... Took a taxi... my legs are too sore to pedal.

Gave Quynh a tiny crab... Stayed for the sunset... really pretty.

Gonna take a shower and get ready for dinner.

Banh Mi and bagged soy milk

Xao

I got the fancy helmet

Grandmother's Grave

Energy for the ride home

Caught a crab

beach at sunset

2 comments:

  1. Fancy boy, fancy helmet...makes sense. I really don't understand why, after reading your blog, I am always hungry. Not sure I would like beverages in a bag. Lemonade would be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I caught crabs in Vietnam" - Eric

    ReplyDelete