Thursday, December 16, 2010

More eating

After Quynh hijacked the blog earlier we ventured out into the city for some breakfast. Quynh's aunt took us to meet up with her cousin and her friend to eat White Rose. The gluttony continued.... might be a new favorite breakfast food. There wasn't anything I didn't like, other than the tea that kinda tasted like cigarettes.

After breakfast we went back to Quynh's uncle's place that we were at last night for the beginning of the soccer match (which Malaysia won 2-0). We had some good, strong coffee that set me in motion for a while.

We went next door after our coffee and played with her twin cousins for a while. They wore me out. Last night they were afraid to look at me, but that changed quickly today. I'm definitely their favorite over Quynh.

Lunch was next on the agenda... we came back to Quynh's aunt's house for a massive lunch consisting of rice with ginger fish, spring rolls with freshly caught shrimp, soup and fruit that nobody knows the english name of.

View From Quynh's Aunt's House

White Rose

Quynh's cousin Trang

Fruit for which the English translation is "breast milk"
mmmmm?

See Above

Of course I'm the favorite

It's 1pm now and it's time for a nap.... I can get used to this lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. What exactly is "white rose"? I am worried that you guys are not getting enough to eat. Looooooove the picture of you with the twin girls...adorable.

    Love you--C

    ReplyDelete