Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hi! From Quynh

Just stealing Eric's blog for a quick post! Our plans for breakfast and the beach have been delayed because of a little rain, but no worries because short rainstorms are common throughout the day in Vietnam. I am excited for breakfast because we are going to eat "White Rose" which is a specialty here in Hoi An and soooo delicious! (seems like all we talk about is food!)

Hoi An is even more beautiful than I remember and it was so nice to see everyone again. A lot has changed since I've last been here, so many new buildings and places, but still so pretty! I am so lucky to be from such an amazing place and can't wait to explore more!

Also, I thought the kids in America were cute, but little did I know I have a ton of new little cousins that are so adorable and have so much personality! I will have to make Eric post some of the pictures I've taken of them soon! They have been fun to play with and I can't wait to get to know them more.

Overall, the trip has been so wonderful and its only just begun! I am so thankful to have such an amazing family who have all be so helpful and welcoming! Whoops! I hear an even stronger rain coming down, we'll see how long this lasts :)
Here is another picture from last night! Eric and I are in front of Hoi An's famous Japanese Bridge, which was built by the Japanese around the 16th-17th century.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting more pictures from you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tuoc sent me the link for this. awesome!!!!!! more food fotos please.

    ethan

    ReplyDelete