Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a travlin' man, don't tie me down...

Little Lyle Lovett reference... You know, I'm Julia Roberts and Quynh is Lyle Lovett.... maybe not.

Woke up this morning and went to the breakfast buffet at the hotel... actually really good. I forgot how much I enjoy bacon.

Went to the beach for a while and pretended to kayak to humor Quynh for some pictures.

Checked out of the hotel this afternoon and headed to Nha Trang... Sat on the beach for a while and got some food at a restaurant on the beach.... That's where we are now. Views are great.

We're going to hang out here for a while, then go get some dinner before our 8pm sleeper bus to Saigon.

Pictures to come later.

1 comment:

  1. We still have snow on the ground; the beach sounds great. Hope you have a better experience with the sleeper bus than you had last time.

    Love you more--Ma

    ReplyDelete